Car was bought last October and although I love it to death, working from home means I rarely if ever drive it as the 3100 miles on the odometer can testify to. The car is absolutely immaculate and people still compliment me on how it still smells new. Nothing much else to say in terms of back story so let's get to the details...
* 2011.5 Alpine White M3 Coupe
* ZCP / Competition Package
* Convenience Package
* Navigation / iDrive
* Speed Cloth
* Carbon Leather Trim
* Weathertech Floormat
* Active Autowerke Signature Cat-Back Exhaust - ***$2700 bought brand new
* VMR v710 Wheels (19x10 front / 19x11 rear) w/ AD08 tires - ***less than 500 miles on this set. bought brand new
* Gloss black front kidney grills and side grill/gill
* Stock OEM catback exhaust and grills included
* $855/month (tax was paid)
* 3yrs/30k miles (lot of miles left)
* Current Mileage: ~3100
* Start date was October 8, 2010
* Residual: $41,655.00
* Buyout: $59,015.05
* Location: Addison, IL 60101
* Always garaged and babied
* Oil changes done at 1200 miles and 3000 miles
Contact Info / Deal:
Would like to get $1500 to cover the aftermarket exhaust, wheels/tires and all the gloss black trim pieces since it added up to well over $5000 plus tax money was paid up front and not rolled in but I'm negotiable on this.
Feel free to call, text or PM me with any questions. Thanks in advance everyone.