05-18-2007, 04:31 PM   #23
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...

Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadE View Post
I was agreeing with you till that. I wouldnt go that far, I dont think you should ever be able to accept that regardless of the circumstances. The only thing culture and religion does is justifies there actions, it dont make them right by any means just gives a reason.
well cultural/religious laws are somewhat different from each other... i believe cultural laws are more dynamic and religious laws are more static... which means if your bound to religious laws, those laws will have been "conventional" for a while...

im not bound to religious laws at all, so i would not understand the commitment or the principles behind murdering a young woman; however, those commited to something beyond themselves would be willing to do so... and plus whats right and wrong to them is all relative...

western cultures are more individualistic whereas the eastern cultures are more collective... we believe in individuality and free will whereas those cultures believe that whats best for society is based on what society says/family/in this case the town...

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
just4kickz is offline   United_States