TheDefinition
TheDefinition

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 Coupe, Grey

FS: 2011 Grey E92 6MT ZCP w/Gintani Built Motor

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I'm selling my 2011 Competition Package 6MT car. It is in excellent condition.

Vitals:
  • 6MT
  • 8,300 miles total, 2,300 on new engine
  • Space Grey Metallic
  • Black extended leather
  • Premium Package
  • Competition Package ZCP
  • 19" Wheels
  • iPod integration
  • Sat Nav
  • Moonroof
  • Lojack
  • Passport 9500ix installed

The car has had some work done by Gintani, and is nearly a stage 3. It is a built motor that has been sleeved with forged connecting rods and pistons. It runs a lower compression ratio as well, allowing for more boost than I have it at now. Presently it is at 9.5 lbs of boost, and makes 515rwhp on the DynoDynamics.

I don't plan to add the final piece of the puzzle which is the Fuel System (they'll charge ~$3K for it). With this piece, you should be able to take it up to 16lbs of boost according to the Gintani guys and perhaps 800hp+.

I also have on it a Gintani Full Race Exhaust. I have their high-flow cats installed, but I also have the Cat Deletes which I will include in the sale. The exhaust sound is the greatest thing in the world and I will miss it.

Video of it before the supercharger went on. Note this is with the Cat Deletes. My camera misses out on the bass it produces:

The next one is when it was being dynoed. Note this is before the engine rebuild. It is currently 10hp less now than in this video:

The car has been garage kept, non-smoker. It runs fine, sounds amazing, and is a real head-turner while maintaining a stock look and feel.

The car has about $35K - $40K in upgrades: The built motor is between $30K and $35K, plus the exhaust is $5K. New, with taxes and all, the car cost $73K.

As an FYI, the KBB value is ~$60K, (but they didn't have 2011 ZCP as a choice). Add in the mods and the fact that it has a built motor with only 2K miles on it and this car is a real find.