View Single Post
      06-07-2011, 09:04 PM   #42
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
it's unfortunate that her followers do not have the ability to actually listen to or even understand the stupidity of the verbal diarrhea that comes out of this woman's mouth.

this one still still cracks me up to no end...

That is pretty funny, and indicative of why it would be frightening if she were President. I often think of that interview when I think of Palin. It takes a different kind of person to always be on their game

In an intense situation when needing to be articulate and well understood, I would fail more often than she has. .

A lot of what this woman says is right on. But no doubt, the focus would go to the errors. Her errors would not be covered by the press. There is a different level of expectation. Errors confirm the pre-conception. She could be spot on 99.9% of the time and be ignored until that 0.1% is spoken. People even think that Tina Fey was her (that Palin said "I can see Russia from my house.").

Don't get me wrong. I, too, am persuaded that she is not ready for the Presidency, and not likely ever to be ready. But what she stands for sounds petty good. When she is speaking well, it can be powerful.

As the mouthpiece for America, we need something better.
scottwww is offline   United_States