View Single Post
      06-05-2011, 08:43 PM   #152
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: BMW E92/E60

Congrats on your new car and thank god for not picking a boring ol white, black or grey. You can see grey, black, or white dime a dozen and people with negative comments on here are the ones that are driving those boring blah colors. Do not pay attention to them. They are like a herd they follow what everyone else does. If everyone buys a black, grey and silver that is what they would do. It takes balls to do what you have done and I like it .

An M car needs to be unique and looks good in sporty and flashy colors. I know I wish that I would order a car in more unique color when it gets time to move to my own M car. To bad one has to spend $5K to get these unique colors.

I also think this yellow would look even better on M3 coupe with carbon fiber roof.
Cobb tune, RennArt catback non resonated exhaust, M-sport steering (racing alcantara & retrofit M3 paddle shifters.), Alpina B3 transmission flash, AFE powered sealed CAI, LED angels, E93 M3 Front Swaybar, 235/35/19x9 front & 275/30/19x9.5 rear. When in doubt...flat out
Kayani_1 is offline   United_States