View Single Post
      06-02-2011, 10:36 PM   #34
KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard

Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1997gtx View Post
So you don't agree with my quotes? You think they're crazy just because they're communists?

You take the loan knowing/thinking you CAN repay it. You rely on business coming in to repay loans. Most small businesses take out loans to pay payroll. It's common practice. That's why so many small businesses went under over the past few years. When banks stopped lending money, small businesses couldn't exist anymore.

I dont even know who they are or where you got those quotes from.

Thinking that you CAN repay, is not same thing as KNOWING that you CAN repay. And Federal Govnt cant repay squat right now or for another 10 years. Because they are not doing anything to stop all the extreme spending. And there is not enough income to bring us back form debt.

Have you seen this? http://www.usdebtclock.org/ Its just going and going and going down the hole of dept.

Raising the the limit will put this country in to more debt. If we raise it some more, then we will go in to more debt. To the point where the economy and this country will collapse, and any other country with enough cash will simply buy us out.
KGB7 is offline   United_States