keep the ///M or get another car.
1. Its stupid to get a newer M3 for a lot more... (yes you are right) too much money for the same shit.
2. 1M still feels the same thing but just a tad bit smaller. i say nah pick another.
3. 2011 Corvette (NICE but so cheap on the inside all plactic cheap) well its american.
4. Caryman S. this was my 1st choice and glad did not get it. well heres why. (Coming from a 2 seater thought the cayman was a replacement to my old car... realized after test driving it, i just didnt feel it. nice and fast for a small car but im pretty sure you will regret it. i suggest getting the CAYMAN R a little more but i think its worth it.
5. CTS-V hmmmm, it is an eye candy piece also a very powerful car. no comments so far on this cause i have not test drove it yet. although i have seen the interior and damn, its probably got the best interior from all the list you have.
6. something to think about.... 2011 GTR not for everyone. from the selections you have it looks like you like cars that are nice to look at... doesnt seem like performance is what you are after. anyways thought id include this.
(but i suggest to test drive one and see for yourself before making the decision its a long shot cause it seems like nissan is not in your blood of cars. LOL