View Single Post
      06-01-2011, 02:11 AM   #45
SECRET M
Engineer

Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
^ Hmmm. I thought the seats were spectacular.

Are you a bigger fella/waist/butt? No offense.
They are the sportiest SUV seat I have ever been on. I am a medium waist/butt fella though.

The Cayenne is narrow compared to most which I like for parking.
If you want bigger and value get a Tahoe and a CPO 911...

If the person at the dealer really said "let's go look at a real Porsche" then he/she is an idiot. First of all it puts doubt into you the buyers eye and it just happens to be their hottest selling vehicle I think.
none taken. i'm not a large guy, but i'm not small either. when i mentioned that i thought i might like the cayenne but after sitting in it, i wasn't sure, i didn't mean the seats were bad.

i think i've moved away from the idea of trying to get an economical SUV. i've somewhere between the cayenne and the range rover. i like the cayenne, but like i said, it feels really too sporty, and i feel like comfort is being sacrificed. also i'm not sure the beautifully sculpted front end can outweigh the nissan murano-like rear end.. so sad..

for me the big unknown with the range rover is reliability and day to day drive. the front and rear end on the range rover sport is beautiful and the interior is equally as beautiful.

it troubles me though that everyone here is really into the porsche. maybe i'm missing something.