View Single Post
      05-29-2011, 01:07 AM   #18

Drives: IS 300

Garage List
Originally Posted by cuban335i View Post
Anything is overpriced to people that can't afford them

IMO I don't think Porsche is overpriced at all, just some of their options are a little too expensive for what you get. But at the end of the day, it is a porsche you're dealing with. What IS overpriced though are the AMG models (CL, SL, and S class in particular).. ie - the CL 65 is $207,000...

Oh and I absolutely love the Cayman R and I don't think the 1M is even close in comparison. To me the 1M is a 135i with a widebody, the performance power kit, and M3 suspension bits retrofitted to it. I should also let it be known that I would take a N/A engine over a boosted one any day of the week, so I may be a little biased even though I own a 335i
Huh... U couldn't afford the M3!!!??!! JK. Just because I say it is overpriced does not mean I couldn't afford it. I went to look at a Cayman S before I bought my 1. How much is the R. If its M3 money I would buy the M3 any day of the week. And that to me would make it overpriced. I will never own a porsche. Unless it looks like this... (A friends car in the pic)

You are the biggest hypocrite on this forum. WOW.. You drive a 335i Hey by the way start looking at new performance cars that are coming out, N/A engines are not the way to go anymore. The power and MPGs you get from a turbo is great!

I was not trying to be mean.. Ps- u car looks great.

My friend had a Porsche turbo (vert) and Now he has a CL 550. The CL AMG its a TT V12 pushing over 600HP for 200K. ONE HELL OF A DEAL.. If you think thats overpriced I would hate to hear what you think a Zonda is priced at.. Thats one hell of a deal (A TT V12 GOD might as well hand over the throne to u)
Attached Images

"Speed never killed anyone its very important to get that straight, Speed has never killed a soul. Suddenly becoming stationary thats what gets people." - Jeremy Clarkson

Last edited by NewYearsBoy; 05-29-2011 at 01:19 AM.