View Single Post
      05-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #10
SlamMan
Captain

Drives: ED 5/19/2010, Interlagos E90

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
I was there working corners Sunday (also no pics). Beautiful weather & a 2011 E90 M3 won favorite car.

Both the E9x M3 student cars out sounded particularly gorgeous coming into & exiting out of turn 11. Andrew Cofelt's E92 M3... meh... not so much. But there were also a couple of M5's that about made my heart stop every lap. Man, those things are MEAN sounding!
Hey, that was me in the Interlagos E90! I have to admit I was shocked and flattered to get car of the day over that V10 Audi R8. I was also honored to be nominated for most improved driver on both Saturday and Sunday. I learned so much from my instructors Doug Bartlett and Peter Miller. All the credit goes to them and the car. I had a great time and can't wait for the fall school. By then I'll be prepared with better brake pads for the track. The stock pads did not like the abuse and I've still got vibrating brakes to prove it.

Thanks for volunteering. Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you. One of my instructors mentioned your quite the driver in your E90.