View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 08:21 PM   #84
scottwww
Brigadier General

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
Way to take personal responsibility for your own role. Just like now, you know Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961, yet you intentionally stoke the fires in a completely irresponsible manor.

Stop blaming Obama for YOUR failure to accept 100% valid documents, over and over and over again.

This has gone on way too long. And it is the fault of people like you that it is continuing here today. Or are you not responsible for what your own fingers do?
First, I don't "know" Obama was born in Hawaii. I would agree that the preponderance of evidence is that he was born there. However, there are many problems surrounding the certificate. They would not likely be discussed at all today had the matter been settled up front three years ago when Obama dug in his heels to deny all requests for the long form certificate. He brought this on, and probably purposefully. Maybe it still plays to his advantage. Yet it has the potential to work against him. Let's see if it will. If he wanted to settle the matter, it could probably be done with forensic analysis of the certificate and associated papers, procedures, etc.

The way Obama has handled it leads to the suspicion that he is hiding something worth millions to him in legal fees. Let's just see him allow full discovery.
scottwww is offline   United_States