05-25-2011, 08:08 PM   #79
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
That you are satisfied you know the answer to life, the universe, and everything and the answer is "42"
More hysterical, condescending hyperbole; nice move. And you wonder why people get upset with you
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
"as a child, Obama would not lose US citizenship, regardless of the series of events that occurred"
This is your conclusion. You have offered no proof it is a true statement. I don't know it to be true or false.
This is not a conclusion, and it is not my conclusion. Look up the word "conclusion" sometime. Rather, this is a statement of US law, as referenced by several knowledgeable people, some of them in this forum. You've seen this statement many times, and it is consistent with the resolution of Obama's actual elegibility. As I said, it would be incumbent upon you to prove this statement false, as you are the one arguing against the reasonable "conclusion" that this child status law explains Obama's eligibility. And until you provide an update to this particular legal statement, I have nothing to discuss with you.