scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 07 BMW 335i Cpe, 05 Mazda RX8

Send a message via MSN to scottwww
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Series View Post
What do anomalies of the scanning process matter? They don't change the CONTENTS of the document.

Do you have any evidence that the CONTENTS of the PDF are different than the original?

That is a yes or no question. Are you capable of answering a yes or no question?
It seems to me I have answered this type of question many times. I think it is probably containing accurate data. I support the verification of the data and the scans that are supposed to have proved it.

Why the scan appears as odd as it does is a serious question. Perhaps there are logical explanations. We have started discussing those possible explanations.

The best settlement to any argument would be for a full forensic examination of the document and pertinent details.

Are there not also questions regarding the certificate number? I don't remember the details. Wasn't it that the certificates immediately preceding Obama's number and those immediately following it were all dated a month later? If that is true, it deserves explanation. Maybe somebody else has that information right now.

My copy of the Jerome Corsi book just arrived.