View Single Post
      05-25-2011, 07:33 AM   #41
ScotchAndCigar
Banned

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
The question is not whether you lose citizenship by living in another country. They question includes what was his citizenship when he was admitted to an Islamic school? Do you have to be Indonesian to go to an Islamic school? What was his citizenship when he went to Pakistan?

The question is whether his father's citizenship being British made it impossible for his son to be a "natural born Citizen" of the United States. The argument being whether BOTH parents must be U.S. citizens AND the child be born on U.S. soil in order to be a "natural born Citizen".
You've done it again. Conclusive answers are given, and you ignore them. A minor child does not lose US citizenship in any of the situations you bring up. No matter how many questions you ask, the answer is that, as a child, Obama did not lose his US citizenship. That is why Obama was deemed eligible to run for President by all three branches of the US government, and by both major political parties. If there is something you are unclear about, then you need to do the research, not us.

Same is true for his natural born citizen status. You are asking questions that have been evidently answered years ago. Again, the government and both political parties, fully aware of the citizenship status of Obama's parents, deemed him eligible. So you can answer your own questions above.

I'm sure that if I wanted to waste my time, I could come up with a large list of Presidents and eligible candidates, who have had a non-citizen parent. But it's not necessary for me to prove any of that to you, because the evidence lies in our current President.
ScotchAndCigar is offline   United_States