05-25-2011, 06:51 AM   #40
xbook
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: '14 EBII M235i & '06 R53 GP

Garage List
2008 E82  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
It looks like you are jumping to all your conclusion with absolutely no support. Your re-re-re answers are conclusions with no foundational support. There was no discussion. You just are convinced you already know the answer and that everyone should accept your conclusion because you already know. You will need to persuade that your answer is correct, rather than dismiss questions as if they were nonsense.

For those who all they wanted was to see a long form birth certificate, they may be satisfied. For those who had the long form certificate as part of the question, they have only seen part of the question answered. For those who do not accept the evidence as untampered, they will require more convincing. No matter how much you think this is put to rest, are you aware that discussion continues in webspace, airwaves, and around the water cooler?

Suppose everyone accepted the birth certificate as valid and that Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. What about the rest of the questions that are re-re-re raised? They have NOT been answered no matter how many times you claim they were.
So what exactly are you looking for? What proof can be given that would get you to believe it? My guess is NOTHING. You are unreasonable with what you are asking for. The proof has been given, but you decide to believe some ignorant video guy with a youtube account.

I still don't believe gravity is real, that shit's a gov't ploy to get me to purchase nice shoes.