hav2flynow
Private First Class
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 Mineral White 328i Sport

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 742 View Post
He didn’t seem very fair while I watched my mother die of cancer. And save the me Job bit. Bad, even horrific, things happen to good people. And good things happen to bad people.

And I see “redemption” as a “get out of jail free” card. It is no accident that Jews, agnostics and atheists are less common in prison than they are in the general population—there is something to be said for a world view that allows for no passes on personal responsibility.

But I hope that we are all wrong. Justice would be served if right now Jerry is doing a lot of explaining to a maternal deity.
I agree with Imolazhp ci above. God, again, gives us free will. He gives us guides to health, dont eat Swine(cleaners, not meant for food) Shrimp, lobster, catfish etc are all cleaners not meant for food. But, people eat these things anyway and we pollute, process our foods, use harmfull chemicals on our farms and in our homes. God is superNATURAL. Natural is the key word. WE pollute our world and bodys, NOT God. As far as Repentance, God is a cardio knower, knows your heart, if you did something and are truly sorry and cease from continuing that behavior he forgives. If you did something and you are not sorry and do not change then you did not repent and there is no forgivness. Sounds fair to me!