Thread: Vossen Wheels
View Single Post
      05-24-2011, 05:54 PM   #11
Ryan290
Private First Class

Drives: Jet black e92 m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jav@vossen View Post
Do you know who you talked to from our staff that promised you the free set of our wheels? I just asked everyone at our office and no one knows anything about this. Not sure how you left a voicemail since we dont have a voicemail system.. and also we have not received any letters or emails from you. What email address are you sending to?

Maybe a local shop was doing a Vossen give-away? If that is the case then you will have to talk to the shop about the free set they promised.

We wouldn't promise anything and not follow through with it. We are active on over 20 forums and have a very good reputation and we would never jeopardize our reputation by doing something like this.

Please call or email me with some more info.
Thanks,
Jav

jav@vossenwheels.com

305-463-7778
Hmm..strange. Which members of your staff were present at the event? Seems like it can't be that difficult to find out who promised the wheels.
I recall Matt speaking to a young Indian guy. Was that you?

Edit: Just found this post as well..Unless bimmermansfl is a liar, this should help jog your memory. Looks like you guys were actually giving out TWO sets of wheels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmermansfl
This was certainly a great event but just one of many to come. You guys will soon learn about what we're cooking up for the next series of events.

I can't thank our Sponsors enough for supporting us on this. Here is the list of raffle prizes that were given. Congratulations to all the winners!

3 JB3s from Burger Tuning with Free installs from EuroWerks
1 CARBON WRAP from Imperial Upholstery
1 PHOTOSHOOT from ER Photography
2 SETS OF VMR VB3 from Wheel Connection
1 $25 GIFT CERT from JLeviSW
2 COCKTAIL DRINK TICKETS from Gansevort in Miami Beach
1 Set of wheels - 20" RUFF RACING from Elite Roads
1 $20 credit towards computer services
8 Discount coupons at 8oz Burgers in Miami Beach
1 $25 Gift Certificate from layali Miami Beach
1 Free Cocktails at STK Miami Beach

Our friends from Vossen gave out two sets of their new VVSCV2 wheels!

Those that haven't signed up for our event on 11.13.10, sign up now :-)

Last edited by Ryan290; 05-24-2011 at 11:34 PM.