View Single Post
      05-15-2007, 08:39 PM   #79
imolazhp_ci
Major

Drives: Z4 M Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 742 View Post
He didn’t seem very fair while I watched my mother die of cancer. And save the me Job bit. Bad, even horrific, things happen to good people. And good things happen to bad people.

And I see “redemption” as a “get out of jail free” card. It is no accident that Jews, agnostics and atheists are less common in prison than they are in the general population—there is something to be said for a world view that allows for no passes on personal responsibility.

But I hope that we are all wrong. Justice would be served if right now Jerry is doing a lot of explaining to a maternal deity.
i'm sorry about your mother, but you can't blame that on god. there are many things which can be attributed to the rise of cancerous cells in the body, most revolve around poor dietary habits and depression which diminish your immune system. other times its simply hereditary and nothing can be done. but remember, cancer is a relatively new thing. furthermore, i don't quite understand you underlined statement. please elaborate.