Thread: Vossen Wheels
View Single Post
      05-23-2011, 12:06 PM   #5
Titan316
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Send a message via AIM to Titan316
The fact of the matter is... Vossen is unprofessional. They are a young company run by young guys hoping for the best. I am a local business owner, and have been fortunate enough to do fairly well. I believe wholeheartedly in customer service and keeping your "word" when it comes to business because most referrals and references are word of mouth. When I won that day I knew, after meeting the guy and seeing how he interacted with me, I wasn't getting a thing. Even Lu said to me "bro, you know you will never hear from this guy again right?". The guy was short, acting like I was bothering him. He was short when Lu introduced himself as well, and OSS is well respected around here. Just an all around horrible experience and after that I could not imagine sending this guy 5-8 thousand dollars and trusting them with my money the way I have done in the past with wheel companies, most recently DPE. I want everyone on this board to know what happened. Because if I see one more post from Vossen I will puke. Then I will write on every thread of theres this exact situation. Even if I take one customer away from them, it will be worth it.
Titan316 is offline   United_States