05-22-2011, 10:11 AM   #1
Titan316
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Send a message via AIM to Titan316
Vossen Wheels

I just saw another post by Vossen asking for cars to take pictures of their new wheels. I get agitated every time I see a post from this joke of a company. I am a huge enthusiast and I have spent a lot of money with a lot of companies I would recommend everyday. I dealt with a ton of reputable people and have built lasting relationships. I am not a huge poster on the board, more of a reader. I won best in show at the 10.10.10 Pembroke Pines meet a while ago(duh) and the grand prize was a new set of Vossen wheels, I won, gave the guy all my contact info, said he would call me Monday to organize the deal. I called HIM Wednesday left a Vmail, emailed the company, sent letters etc. Never got a word out of them. All they did was leave that show looking like an awesome vendor by giving away an awesome product. In truth, what happened was they scammed me, and everyone there into thinking they are a good company, all they wanted was free exposure and word of mouth, and I assume they were hoping I wouldn't post about it on the boards. I didn't care at the time as I was running my new DPE's, but lately I have been seeing posts in my Regional sections by them and I want to make it KNOWN. They are not to be trusted. I have many people who will vouch for this. If you have any questions or want anymore info, please dont hesitate to PM me. I'll be happy to tell anyone all about the experience and the situation since that time.

Matt