View Single Post
      05-20-2011, 01:55 PM   #1
GreasyGinzo's Avatar

Drives: '08 E92 AW 6MT M3(Totaled)
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: North Jersey

iTrader: (1)

Best Way to Get Racing License

I live in NJ and want to start doing open track days at the various courses around my area (E-town, Lime Rock, NJ Motorsports Park). Since it seems that you need some kind of license to participate in these events I would like some info about the best way to go about getting one. I have ruled out the E-town raceway school since alls that allows me to do is track days at that location only. I was looking at EMRA and their program and that seems to be the easiest way to go. E-town accepts that license and I would assume the other tracks do to? SCCA seems more geared towards actual racing than HPDE's? NASA seems a little hard to extract info out of the website. Any insite would be great.