View Single Post
      05-20-2011, 10:51 AM   #24
Sean05
Putcha ang ganda...

Drives: 08 MR E92 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
However I can't imagine it making more power than full Akra. Nice thing about full Akra is you have all weight savings, plus the 100 cell cats will eliminate smell, and if anything they add a slight bit of back pressure which can only help out the torque dip in the low RPM range associated with Akra.
agree but not all can afford the full akra when time of purchase... most settle for the slip on then later point in time they just buy the alternative which is challenge street or race... and if they want to go crazy. THIS... i guess to some its all about savings or what they can afford. im just saying this cause ive talked to several M owners that hey why buy something when you can get it somewhere cheaper might not be titanium but hey 5-10pnds savings does not really affect on street driving.

to be honest im one of those people... dont like spending 5k on an exhaust if i can mix and match to get the best results for street use. im cheap and want the best. LOL

dont quote me but hey its just my opinion. dont get me wrong i totally agree on what your saying.

Last edited by Sean05; 05-20-2011 at 07:23 PM.
Sean05 is offline   Philippines