Originally Posted by DLSJ5
Not sure how many passed you did while SC'd, did you ever get a pass with full traction, and clean shifts?
Made 4 passes that night 12.1 - 12.2's @ 118mph
None of which were clean shifts or good traction..
Next time I go I will try the following:
1. 2nd gear burnouts to heat up the tires better
2. Launch at a lower RPM to prevent some wheel spin
3. Shift a little easier.. I have a tendency to jam the gears and for some reason all my other cars were fine.. But the M3 does not like it
4. Drink a few beers to calm down a bit
5. More tire pressure.... This might help with the MPH.. but hurt the ET if the car spins bad..