View Single Post
      05-18-2011, 01:59 PM   #7
Just call me J.J. McClure

Drives: E92 M3 & C4 Corvette

Originally Posted by CAPSGOD View Post
The Rolls Ghost is based on a 760Li.
You are right, though loosely based! The Flying Spur is largly based on the A8 W12.

Originally Posted by niqui View Post
the flying spur in my opinion does not truly compare to the Ghost.
I find the B younger and sportier. The Ghost and even mulsanne more plush and old-world mobster.

I looked at the Mulsanne, pretty stunning interior - but dont find the seats crazy plush, a little firm.

The new Maybach body and interior is quite impressive, though I agree largely, not wholely - you need to sit in one to feel the difference between it an S-class - it is quite noticeable. Though not worth 400k.

so i guess its ghost v mulsanne?

Ghost is more of a "bosscar", mulsanne a little classier in my opinion. If he wants to move up considerably, dont think a spur will be considered too special in dt To - if he gives a shit about that.
I don't think he cares what other people think. He's been known to drive his CL to Home Depot in khaki shorts, dress socks and shoes and a wife beater to buy screws lol. And you're right, there are a lot of Flying Spurs in TO, esspecially in his neighborhood.

What do you mean by "bosscar"?
MODS: Meisterschaft GT Racing Exhaust / BMC Air Filter / UUC SSK & DSSR (Modded)/ RPI Scoops / Passport SRX Hardwired / Custom Wrap 3M Clearbra / 20% Tint / 50% Windshield Tint / Key Hole Delete / Matted Out Accessories / VRS Type II Diffuser / Smoked Reflectors / Euphoria 6K LED Interior Lights / Rear Fog Light Mod / 6000K HID's / 6500K LUX H8 Angel Eyes / RDash License Plate LED Kit / LED Xenon Reverse Lights
"M3 drivers have no friends"