codizle915
Private First Class

Drives: YMP

Too good to be true? (yet again)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
I just found a listing for a e92 Alpine white M3 with 11k miles for only 33k, i emailed the seller and this was the response i got:

Hello there,

Thank you for your interest in my 2009 BMW M3. The car is in excellent running condition (no damages, accidents or scratches of course) and comes with a clear title, has only 11,010 miles. There is no lien on the car, there will be no monthly payments, no take over payments, just final price ($33,500). There is a reason for selling it for such a low price. I am passing through a divorce with my husband and I need to get rid of it fast.
I am located in Utah and I have the vehicle with me. I will ship it from here on my expense through DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers).
Giving the nature of this transaction we can escrow the payment with Google Checkout, and this way you're not buying something sight unseen. If you are not aware of this program you should know that it will allow you to test drive and inspect the vehicle before paying me. You will have a 15-days inspection period to decide whether you want to keep the vehicle or not before they release the funds to me.
If you are still interested just let me know and I'll get back to you with further details about the transaction.

You can see more photos of the car here:

Looking forward to hearing from you,
A*** M****

Thoughts?