05-15-2011, 08:27 PM
Drives: 2007 Z4 M Coupe
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle, WA
FS: 1995 E36 M3 Coupe w/ S52 Conversion
1995 E36 M3 Coupe, 5-speed manual, Cosmos Black Metallic with light grey Nappa leather interior. Outfitted with black cloth Recaro SRD Sport Reclining front seats. Schroth Profi II ASM restraint system included. Stock Vader seats included. 166,000 miles on chassis
• S52 3.2L engine conversion with OBDI wiring harness. 45,000 miles on rebuilt engine
• Eurosport/Conforti cold air intake
• Eurosport/Conforti high performance cams, fuel injectors, throttle body, and intake manifold.
• Conforti engine management EPROM with 7000RPM rev limit
• Rogue Engineering lightweight flywheel ; 13 pounds versus 24 pounds stock
• 3.46:1 differential versus 3.23:1 stock. Much more low end torque.
• M3 LTW front strut brace
• M3 LTW X-brace
• Rear Trailing Arm and Front Control Arm Powerflex poly urethane bushings
• Oil cooler with stainless steel braided lines
• S54 heavy duty radiator
• Up-graded cooling system with metal impeller water pump, lo-temp thermostat, and new hoses
• UUC short shifter and aluminum shift knob; Rogue weighted shift-linkage
• Console gauges (oil temp, oil pressure, exhaust temps)
• StopTech front four-piston big brake kit and slotted 2-piece rotors with Hawk HPS pads
• Stainless steel braided brake lines front and rear
• Front brake cooling backing plates and duct hose kit installed
• SSR GT2 lightweight wheels with fresh Goodyear Eagle F-1 tires
• Stock wheels with Toyo R-1 tires mounted included
• Koni Sport single adjustable front struts and rear dampers with H&R springs
• UUC rear shock mounts
• Sparco steering wheel. Stock steering wheel with SRS air bag included
• BMW aluminum pedal covers including foot rest
• Alpine head unit with trunk mounted Alpine 6-disc CD changer and Bazooka subwoofer
• European ZKW ellipsoid glass lens headlights with Euro clear corner lights. Stock lights included.
• 3M Clear Mask paint protection kit applied
• Synthetic oil always used and changed every 3,000 miles
• Lots of miscellaneous M3 tools and parts included such as JT-Designs aluminum front under panel, Stygar jack plate and jack stands, Adare front track brake pads and Hawk HT-10 rear pads, and much more.
This is definitely a driver/enthusiast car. The Conforti tuned S52 engine coupled with the light weight fly wheel and 3.46:1 differential provide neck snapping power on demand. This is one fast E36 M3. The up-graded suspension, brakes, cooling, and seating make it the ideal driving school car and it will get you to and from work and play in style.
Asking price is $8,995 obo. Sorry, no trades. Please call/text Two Zero Six-240-6746 with any questions, or e-mail Jeff James at jaj (at) sebrisbusto(dot)com.
2007 E86 Z4 M Coupe/ZPP Premium Package/Nav System/Heated Seats/HD Radio/CDV Delete/Strong-Strut/TCK DA Coil Over Suspension/500# front; 600# rear/TCK Camber-Caster Plates