View Single Post
      05-14-2011, 05:16 PM   #293
330iTiAg
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011.5 E92 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to 330iTiAg
I'm interested in the answer to this question too. I have not ordered a set yet.

Currently, my incandescent angel eye bulbs "fade up" in brightness when I unlock my car. Since the LUX are LED, I would expect them to come on immediately to full brightness after unlocking the car. Marc, how are the LUX supposed to operate when unlocking the vehicle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andret View Post
Installed my LUX H8's today. Took around 20 min for first one and 10 min for second one.

First pic is after first one was installed. Second pic is after both installed. Really happy with this. Totally improves the look of the car. No more yellowish angel eyes, just bright white!

Only problem is that after unlocking the car multiple times to see them light up, the rings stop coming on. I have been doing this all day because I keep on wanting to look at them (slight obsession). Only when I start the car do they start working again. Anyone got any thoughts on this?

Mods: Full Venture Shield protection kit, RPi scoops, Euro fog light switch, LUX V4, clear reflectors, OEM black chrome grilles and side gills, black hood vents, IND F10 M5 shift knob and boot