View Single Post
      05-13-2011, 07:35 PM   #288
alefcole
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2011 ZCP 6MT Jet black E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
ok, finally in!...took 30 min's flat...here are the keys... trying to keep track of where the tabs is pointing isnt helpful imho as when your hands are down there you cant see the back of bulb(heat sink)...its all feel...my problem yesterday was I was trying to twist with the tips of my fingers with no leverage...this wont work...I had to shove most of my hand into the hole/work area(with some pain) and feel the inferior side of the back of bulb...then you can tell you are flush...then keep rotating in the opposite way you took out H8 bulb until it finally catches...you can tell cause all of a sudden you can feel resistence and the bulb gets tighter...there is a crack of daylight in which you can see the bulb from the front, make sure the bulb is straight.

I think the post above deserves to be in the instructions, its crazy how i spent 40 min doing the switch and finally came back here and this post is exactly what I did. I wish you posted this yesterday, you would have saved me 20 minutes of PAIN.