Hope you're ready for some quick photos we shot of Joel's beautiful white E90 M3.
Joel is both a loyal customer of Jlevi as well as a longtime friend of several staff members. Naturally, when he picked up his killer 2011 M3, we couldn't wait to get going on mods for him.
We've completed the first phase of this car, namely, the small and un-invasive upgrades, right out of the gate. To document the car's progress, we have stopped to take some quick
photos for you all. (Shot with a Nikon D5000, 18-55mm Kit Lens - we didn't pull out the stops at all, in case you are wondering).
Stay tuned as we delve into performance upgrades, wheels, and much more in the near future. We'll have to leave it up to Joel to decide when and what!
Mods to Date:
- Vorsteiner Front Lip
- Vorsteiner Type II Rear Diffuser
- BMW Performance Decklid Spoiler
- Matte Black Kidney Grills
- Carbon Fiber Side Grilles
- Matte Black Hood Vents
- Bimmian Painted Bumper Reflectors
- High Output LED Sidemarkers
- Matte Black Monochrome M3 badge
- WeissLicht Angel Eye Upgrades
- WeissLicht LED Turn Signals (PY24 White)
- AutoCarbon Carbon Fiber Mirror Covers
Thanks for Reading!