Thread: M3 -> Z06
View Single Post
      05-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #81
alms211
Banned

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
Dude, you are a joke a minute. So, anyone driving a yellow or orange car is a douchebag in your mind? Someone driving a Lambo has money and someone driving a Vette is a poseur...Are you mildly retarded? Do you even have a clue as to how long the Corvette has been in existence and it's sportcar heritage?

I'm glad you like your M3 and it's understated nature. It's the MAIN reason why I didn't buy another one after the E46 I had. Different strokes for different folks. Do you get it yet?

Pssst, I didn't buy a mustang, junior.

No, we all wouldn't buy a GTR if it was all about performance. I narrowed my search down to the GTR and the Grand Sport and went with the Grand Sport because TO ME it looks better, sounds better and I wanted a manual transmission (not taking anything at all away from the GTR...it is a fantastic piece of machinery). Not everyone wants what YOU think they want. Is any of this registering with you yet?

I think you would love a Lexus LS460. It's gutless, devoid of performance but it sure is loaded with build quality and refinement. You should go get yourself one.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but an E9xM3 is NOT superior to a C6 Corvette. I know that is a hard pill for a fanboi like yourself to swallow.
Does not say that the Vette is superior to the M3. It says the M3 is not superior to the Vette.

Did you fail English Comprehension class?