View Single Post
      05-06-2011, 01:41 AM   #12
whyrms
Private

Drives: foot mobile.

I hate these fucking documentaries...yeah yeah they drink? smoke weed? oh shit...big fucken deals.

You know why i hate them? because they always target american, you know why? cause it's easy, and they got a lot of free times to nit pick. I don't see people doing documentary on workers in china, or italy, or france, or philipine. What? it's too difficult to do that?
I follow underground journalism enough to know that worse shit goes down in other country than beer drinking. So when these things show up to defame american, I scoff. Did you know that the oil industry in china collect cooking oil from the sewage (because they float to the top of the sewage) and reprocess it and sell it to people? THAT is something worth nothing.

I loath things that are made in China. I've been a consumer enough to know that if you buy something that is made in USA chances are that it won't be contaminated with lead, deadly chemicals, or radioactive shits. FUCK MADE IN CHINA!!!! companies outsource cause the labor is cheaper and the quality assurance in those countries are almost non-existing. Those companies are poisoning our country for money. I swear to myself to try my best not to support those kind of business, and I think you should too.

/end rant.