KGB7
Crazy Russian Bastard
United_States
Rep

Drives: 01 740i sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by hks786 View Post
+1000

Well that's what I think. I think there is a possibility that Obama's account about what happened may be true. However, there is a possibility that Bin Laden was already dead or that he is still alive and they are holding him right now.

The fact is that every newspaper and news channel have shown pictures of Obama making official announcements and showed pictures of the compound. That makes the whole thing seem real, but it doesn't actually mean it's true. People are starting with an assumption that the official story is true and then working all the other details out later e.g. was Bin Laden armed or not? We don't even know if he was there!

There are already conflicting stories coming out that Pakistan gave intel in 2009 about that compound yet America are saying they couldn't trust Pakistan. I guarantee people will take the U.S story over Pakistan because to most people it is a backward country full of terrorists and America is the world policeman always truthful.
In addition to what you have said, i would like to add few more words and questions.

When US began its first attack on the Iraq soil, it was live and televised around the globe, live, for more then 48 hours.

When US soldiers abused POW soldiers of Iraq, every TV set around the world was bombarded around the globe with video footage for weeks.

Year after year, documentaries have been filmed of many soldiers fighting in middle east against the enemy. Many more live feeds and documentaries have been presented to the world at every angle and aspect of the daily lives of the soldiers in the middle east.

But when a #1 enemy and the most wanted being in the fucking universe gets killed, yet for some magical reason US Govnt cant produce a single shred of evidence to save its own ass, we, The people of US, the Americans, supposed to believe what the President tells us? Are you fucking kidding me?????????? Please excuse my foul language, but as a Russian, i reserve the right to curse at the US Gvnt as i see fit.

If OBL is dead, and i think he is dead, and thats great. But please, get the all the facts out in the open to the public, the pictures, videos, to the media and to the people. This might sound crazy and you are more then welcome to call me sick, but i want to poke my finger in to the dead body of OBL.

Last edited by KGB7; 05-04-2011 at 11:19 AM.