Originally Posted by ragingclue
If you have to get the next version, it will be a refresh (as Chewy said, a "4S" whether they call it a "5" or not).
However, the version coming out in 2012 should be LTE ready. I don't think I'd waste a subsidized purchase on a non-LTE phone any more if you live in a covered area.
Yea, I read that is likely the case with it more being a 4S type update. Which doesn't bother me. I just don't want to buy the phone in 2 weeks and 4 weeks later a update comes.
Not that I have to have the newest and best version as soon as it comes out. I'm def not that guy. I also don't want to wait 6+ months either. I can wait a little longer for the 4S/5 and def really put off the LTE phone until v2 in all honesty. Cleveland's LTE network is up but spotty anyways.
I'm just really sick of my blackberry and its broke ass browsing capabilities. Great phone and email/text usage but I want/need the browser to work better. I don't care to buy an interim phone either. Being locked in for 2 years doesn't bother me.