View Single Post
      04-27-2011, 11:00 AM   #76
aajami
Brigadier General
 
aajami's Avatar
 
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Manhattan Beach, CA

Posts: 4,013
iTrader: (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB7 View Post
aajami

Thanks for the thread, you gave me most of the answers i was looking for.

Question. Are you going to upgrade your front and rear sway bars as well and which once are you going to get? If not, then why are you staying with stock sway bars?


Thanks again.
I have no plans on upgrading the sway bars. I drive exclusively on the street, and my current stock setup is overkill for 90% of the driving that I do (don't ask about the other 10% ).
__________________
'09 E92 M3: Space Gray, Black, Carbon Leather | ZTP 2MK ZPP 2MT 6FL | link 1 / link 2
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | 240J ECU flash | LCI Euro taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
aajami is offline   United_States
0
Reply With Quote