I know I know.
But my contract is up 5/9, wife and I really want to switch from our blackberry tours to the iphone. She doesn't care and is switching on 5/9 regardless if she gets the 4 or 5. I on the other hand could wait, especially if it's only going to be a month or 2 longer. I do not want to wait till sept-nov which has been said could be the new release time frame.
I know this is a crap shoot. But what do you iphone junkies think?
I also know droid iz teh boMb, get dat or you the fail. Don't want the droid.
retired 06 E90 325i
New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter