Drives: 2010 BMW M3 Coupe

Send a message via AIM to CristopherElton
Ac Schnitzer M3 Part Out

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Ladies and Gentlemen-

It is a sad day but I will be getting rid of my M3. I tried to sell the car as is but it looks like I will be parting it out. Below is a list of the parts I would be selling as well as a link to some pictures. The parts have been on the car less than a month and are still in great condition. There is a tiny scrape on the undercarraige of the ACS front lip spoiler but it can't be seen unless the car is on a lift or you stick your head under there. Please PM me for pricing. I am in a rush to get all these parts sold so I will be completely reasonable with pricing. NOTE- PARTS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER BIMMERFEST ON MAY 14TH AS THE CAR WILL BE ON DISPLAY.

http://www.cecwheels.com/images2-877/

- AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber Front Lip Spoiler w/ struts
- AC Schnitzer Front Grille powdercoated black
- AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
- AC Schnitzer Roof Spoiler
- AC Schnitzer Carbon Fiber Side Skirt Elements (not picture in link but will snap some pics later if anyone wants to see)
- Tinted 2011 LCI rear tail lights

* If you are really interested in the ACS wheels or exhaust please dont hesitate to ask. The reason I have not listed those on here is they are the only things on the car that would need to be replaced and I dont have much time. I would be willing to accept trades for stock wheels and exhaust plus cash.

Thanks!

Last edited by CristopherElton; 04-27-2011 at 03:19 PM.