View Single Post
      04-25-2011, 03:11 PM   #86
Eddy@ApexRaceParts
BimmerPost Supporting Dealership
Rep

Drives: E30 M3, 2011 335d

Quote:
Originally Posted by erhanh View Post
I guess this just won't happen? Should I just buy the GT4 ones? I'd hate if this comes 5 months later (ie, after track season) at a cost close to GT4s after all this wait. In other words, it would suck to wait all this time for $100.
We are trying to complete the backing plates ASAP. We're working with a new supplier, and they are off schedule. They should be done soon. About 50 sets of ducts are done, they're just missing the backing plates so for most that's incomplete.

The product delays have slowed down our ability to post details about them here such as install examples.

This is not a commercial thread so pricing is not to be discussed, but I understand how the delays can effect peoples planning. For a general idea, the apex ducts are a small fraction of the original.

We'll continue to post technical info about the kit here once it's complete. If you need a timely answer about something non-technical at this time, contact us directly so that the thread can stay on topic and within the rules.