View Single Post
      04-14-2011, 08:17 PM   #34
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA

Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave07997S View Post
Thats your opinion and you are entitled to it, however, I wouldn't call Bill Auberlen and Boris Said amateurs. Just shows your ignorance when it comes to GrandAM.

Dave
I'm not ignorant about GrandAM. Am I required to like it? Don't get hung up on every word. It is very amateurish compared to each and every series I mentioned. The tires alone make it suck. Ultimately, the best drivers and cars, and competition, rules, teams, etc., etc., etc., are elsewhere. It's (GrandAM) a low budget series and quite pathetic it's the best road racing we offer. End-o-story. Get your head out of America and recognize we're well behind the world in quality racing series, and not just compared to Europe. We're getting better though. I'm hoping with the new Austin track, we'll eventually see WTCC and FIA GT events here. Why not, they travel to South America every year.