Originally Posted by amg135i
1) I make an appointment online via an automated system.
2) I tell him what's wrong with my car and he knows what he needs to do.
3) I drop of my car and leave my key with the receptionist. On the paper she has me write on I write: "I prefer for _______ ________ to work on my car."
4) He gets my car, fixes it. He will usually tell me when it should be done.
5) A random SA will call me to tell me my car is ready.
6) Grab my keys from the receptionist/cashier and I'm on my way!
I didn't know you can make an appointment online. Very cool.