Originally Posted by Wes.
Strange. How does that work out? Somebody needs to check your car in and register the service that is being done. Does he do that or does he just let a SA know?
1) I make an appointment online via an automated system.
2) I tell him what's wrong with my car and he knows what he needs to do.
3) I drop of my car and leave my key with the receptionist. On the paper she has me write on I write: "I prefer for _______ ________ to work on my car."
4) He gets my car, fixes it. He will usually tell me when it should be done.
5) A random SA will call me to tell me my car is ready.
6) Grab my keys from the receptionist/cashier and I'm on my way!