Epacy2
Major

Drives: M3/X5

Garage List
2008 M3  [0.00]
2008 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Bahn View Post
Well I disagree, just because they are staying together means nothing.

Previously, he has used his newspaper column to condemn other high-profile men caught in sex scandals.
After Formula 1 chief Max Mosley had successfully claimed in court that his privacy had been infringed by reporting of his adultery with prostitutes, he said: "I am appalled by the implications of the Max Mosley outcome. Here is a man who thinks, 'I won't work this afternoon. I'll go to a flat in Chelsea where five prostitutes will check my hair for lice'."
He concluded: "I am allowed to write about whoever I want. But if anyone writes about me, I'll stick so many lawyers up their a***s they'll be able to turn a Vespa round in there."
He was equally scathing about previous sex scandals: "It is also important we know that David Mellor was dressing up in a Chelsea kit while s****ing some floozy and John Major was bathing with Edwina Currie.
Advertisement - article continues below »
"If a prime minister can't keep his pecker in his trousers, then how do we know he can't keep his fingers off the button that fires the Tridents?"

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/...#ixzz1Ir0htQ6o
Ok, you're quoting the same site and i don't see how this helps prove your point.
Do you just not like him cause he said M3 owners are cocks with no friends?