1) Windows tinted probably means a stripped-out interior.
2) The car is sitting lower, and it looks like there's more camber on those wheels than stock.
3) Is it wearing spacers? It almost looks like it has a bulldog stance, but that could simply be an illusion.
4) No M Performance exhaust is mind-boggling. If this is a lightweight car, then why not shave off 25 pounds by swapping out the stock exhaust?
5) Trunk spoiler looks like the standard BMW Performance Mk. II CF spoiler for the E90, sans the carbon fiber.
6) Front lip spoiler is interesting.
7) Front grilles and side gills in black, probably off of the M3 Edition.
8) Calipers look OK, not great.
9) Studs on the wheels instead of stock black bolts. Again, spacers?
10) Crazy orange peel on the paint job. Maybe because of CF panels, as someone else mentioned?
'09 E92 M3: Space Gray, Black, Carbon Leather | ZTP 2MK ZPP 2MT 6FL | link 1 / link 2
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem