View Single Post
      03-28-2011, 05:45 PM   #172
Aries932
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW 2011 135i DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumper206 View Post
I'm pretty sure the OP is not saying that Gintani is a bad company. However, there may be other posters in this thread that are making those claims, as you pointed out....

And, until we have 100% irrefutable evidence that Gintani did manipulate there dynos, there really isn't any other indication that Gintani is a "bad company" as you keep pointing out that the OP is trying to state.

***EDIT: Also, try filtering out the comments about how "bad" a company Gintani or PC is and read the ones that are actually relevant. Then you might, and I stress might, have a clue to what the OP is trying to prove.***
I understand exactly what the OP was trying to prove...pretty simple that Gintani manipulated the dyno results. If you read my original posts it was directly in response to that question....in fact even my later posts offered the solution of getting a M3 with their tune to go to a 3rd party dyno to confirm the dyno results.

At the end of the day this is what it comes down to. Most likely they did manipulate the dyno results....the real question is if their tune actually makes that much power. Although you might say the power curve can be all jacked up in reality a tune is not going to completely throw the power curve off.

Also if we find out they did manipulate the dyno results I am really not going to be surprised....we all know most aftermarket companies do. Hence why most people rely on their own dyno results not the companies.

As for my reply to other people...I absolutely believe that people will read the first page of this thread and be turned off from Gintani. Personally I think it is completely screwed up of people to come into a public forum with no supporting evidence and claim a company is bad. That can seriously hurt the company and in some cases it has put companies out of business. All because some idiots thought they would run their mouth.

I promise you that I will reply to anyone who comes into a post that is pretty reasonable speculation and just throws out something along the lines of "a dirty company like..."

Right now you only have speculation not proof.
Appreciate 0