Verbiage
Dismembered Member
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F80 ZCP 6MT, R55 Clubman S 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCMLXXXIX View Post
I wanna learn so badly

I have FL Studio and have used it a couple of times but Im terrible at it, I made some pretty cool stuff but probably the wrong way haha. I also dl'd an Ableton demo but thats on another level
Yeah I know. Been using it for about 8 years now.. started from the very beginning. And that journey has been a bitch lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakka View Post
FL Studio is so... restricting. Seriously give ableton /logic a serious go. The learning curve is super steep, but shit... the thing you can accomplish with it will blow your mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by solefald View Post
FL Studio is like Garage Band. Very limited options

There are a ton of tutorials available for Logic, but it does have a steep learning curve.
Once you get the basics, you will get the grip of everything else

I made beats with Logic for a good 5-6 months when I made beats with my music production partner (he's a dumbass, so we went our separate ways), and I was very impressed by it. The quantization is the best I've experienced with any software, and the interface is dope.. but for the results netted from that I can achieve the same with FL9; its all in how you are able to use filters and the sound packs you get.

Just listen to the shit in my sig (I know you have lol); when I tell people I use FL to make that they're like WTF.

Also, this is probably the best producer I know, hands down. Makes all his shit originally. Got a lot of my influence/technique from him:

www.anom-music.com

All done in FL Studios. Shit is nuts.

My delivery experience and beach photoshoot here.
Appreciate 0