Just wanted to post an update on my setup for anyone who may be considering something similar. I have the following:
- Wheels: 18x10 APEX ARC-8's, square (anthracite)
- Tires: Grand Am Continental Challenge scrubs from Turner, 275/35-18
- Spacers: 15mm TMS (front), 12.5mm TMS (rear)
- Suspension: Ground Control conversion kit, lowered 1/2" all the way aroiund
- Alignment: -2.6 Front, -1.97 Rear (0 toe at my shops recommendation)
First, there isn't any rubbing. Anywhere.
Second, GORGEOUS. (giant FAIL for the camera being left at home...) Edit: Picture in action from this past weekend:
Third, handling was spectacular. I'm fairly certain I took 3-4 seconds off my best time from last year. (secondary FAIL on my part for opting out of renting a transponder yesterday)
Edit: The photog that was out finally posted pics. Here's a link so you can see for yourselves.
.. I don't have copyright to it, so it goes straight to his site & is watermarked.