1045 West El Camino Real
Mountain View, CA 94040
Rogue Engineering has developed a power pulley kit that reduces the drag on specific pulleys while allowing others to remain at their same efficiency. This allows for perfect operation in daily driven vehicles without a hiccup or stutter. RE pulleys actually free up power by reducing the drag caused by the accessories. RE pulleys are based off a calculated percentage from factory dimensions, so that particular component speeds are safely reduced without affecting their true purpose.
*Stock photo provided by RE, for demonstration purposes only
Rogue Engineering Power Pullies are CNC machined from 6061-T6, heat treated aluminum and specially coated with a MIL-A-8625 Type III hardcoat anodize finish. Each Rogue Engineering Power Pulley kit comes complete with installation manual and high quality replacement serpentine belt.
- Does not affect factory harmonic balancing or dampening
- Maintains overall efficiency of cooling system (track/street)
- Alternator rotational speeds are retained within OE-Specifications
- All necessary belts and mounting hardware are included
- CNC machined with heat treated aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum
- MIL-A 8625 Type III hardcoat anodized for corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on installation
- Plus 8.4whp and 8.4 lb/ft wtq
*Note: E9X M3 pulley kit includes replacement power steering pulley for 08 DCT and all 09 (6-spd and DCT). 08 6-spd models do not require replacement power steering pulley. Because of RE's unique pulley system, all of RE's E9X M3 pulley kits utilizes commonly available replacement aftermarket belts.
- Power Steering Pulley*
- Crank Shaft Pulley
- A/C & Serpentine Belts
- Detailed Installation Instructions
E9X M3 (2008/6SPD) - MFG PN ROGPP.E9XM3.086SPD
E9X M3 (2008 DCT / ALL 09+) - MFG PN ROGPP.E9XM3.09+
DIY Instructions (PDF)
*Prices listed do not include shipping and/or tax if applicable.
For best pricing and ordering information, please call me at 650.733.6506, email at email@example.com or shoot me a PM.