View Single Post
      03-18-2011, 11:12 AM   #157
Titan316
Second Lieutenant

Drives: 2008 E92 M3 DCT

Send a message via AIM to Titan316
Hahaha, thanks for the kind words fellas. Sorry so long in my posting back, but I have been EXTREMELY busy with work. I opened a new business and its consuming my life. The car is exactly the same, I am at a crossroads right now also. I just bought, or rather am awaiting delivery, of a 2011 Ford F-350 Turbodiesel, loaded(sickest truck I have ever been in) for the new business, and have not been using the M a lot lately. I am looking to sell to someone who will treat her right, asking 52-56k with all mods. I don't care that the car is only worth 46k stock. Im selling to a board member or im keeping it. It has 22,000 miles on it and it is a fully loaded '08 with DCT. If anyone wants to buy it, PM me. If I don't sell it in the next few weeks I am keeping it and hopefully by years end it will have an ESS supercharger and my new custom hood done. I just want to be able to drive it regularly again, and unfortunately for the foreseeable future that isn't going to be the case, right now its my saturday car lol. So anyone interested in owning a piece of M3POST history????

Seriously, thank you all very much for the kind words and appreciation of the work, thats why I will only be selling to a board member or another enthusiast. IF it even gets sold..
Titan316 is offline   United_States