View Single Post
      03-15-2011, 10:59 PM   #23
Peter@VMRWheels
Captain

Drives: '11 Space Gray E92 M3

Send a message via AIM to Peter@VMRWheels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post
Nice to see you on here, Peter! I still remember the huge help you were to me years back on e46fanatics when I had to find 18" wheels that were compatible with my Vorsteiner-Brembo BBK.

I enjoyed reading your post here and appreciate the pics you took and posted as well.

One question I have that you might be able to answer for me, and I asked this question in a separate thread... I have the KW V2 coilovers currently on my 323i... any idea whether these will fit on an E92 M3? I plan on moving up to that vehicle by the end of this summer, so I'm trying to see if I can still make use of my current V2 coilovers or if I'll have to sell those and buy something compatible with the E92 M3.

Thanks,
Navin
Navin,

Wow I didn't see your reply for awhile. Hope all is well! Regards to compatibility.... you can see KW's site to check if both cars share the same parts number. Without checking on it myself, i dont think its the same. Usually part numbers tell you a lot about cross compatibility.

Peter

VMR Collection >> V701 | V710 | V713 | V715 | V718 | VB3 19x10
Peter@VMRWheels is offline   United_States