Originally Posted by Tanft
2011 M3 E92 here. Mike helped me out with some coding mods today. He's a really cool guy, easy to chat with while doing the work. Took maybe 45 min.
- Seatbelt chime driver/passenger
- DVD in motion
- Disable iDrive accept message
- Disable iDrive fasten belts warning
- Rolling windows up with key
- Allow windows to roll up with door interruption
- Euro corner delete
- Welcome lights (instant on angel eyes)
- Turn off annoying key in ignition gong
The seatbelt and key in ignition chimes drove me crazy, and I couldn't ever find anyone else who could do the euro corner delete (turning off the amber LED while headlights are on). I'm happy with Mike's work and highly recommend.
Thanks for the insight! I haven't heard of one unhappy customer yet.