Official BimmerPost Photo Contest #32.1 v2: Product Photography
RULES: (please read cuz I'm a stickler for rules)
1. Any interpretation of the theme that falls within Bimmerpost.com rules and the theme is welcome.
2. You must be the person that took the photo. Previous photos are acceptable as long as you are the one that captured the image.
3. One submission per contest.
4. Images must be no larger than 800px in any direction
. Links to larger images are allowed but you must have one that is under 800px for the poll.
5. All contestants must host their own pictures (which includes hosting them on Bimmerpost).
6. All images must have a title.
7. While post processing in Photoshop is allowed, adding or removing parts of the picture is not. In the event a photo is suspected to be "photo-chopped," the contestant will be asked to provide the original picture.
The theme is Product Photography. Fairly simple and straight forward, show us your best product shot. It can be of any product you want, however I would suggest for a stronger photo to have the majority of the frame be of the product and would try to include any logos or brand names that identify said product in the shot if possible. Feel free to use models or anything extra to help show your product (example: a hot girl in a bikini showing us an iPhone).
Entries must be submitted to this thread no later than Friday March 18th @ 11:59 CST. The poll will begin on the following Monday.
Any questions about the theme can be discussed below. Try to leave out the part about me being a terrible photographer and a douche bag for PM's this time